Lincoln Junk Removal Hauling Services preferred vendor for furniture and junk removal services in Nebraska. We service Omaha Lincoln Bellevue Hastings Grand Island Nebraska with our professional junk removal and hauling services.
We are insured, and bonded as well for our your protection. Our personnel are dedicated and careful regarding the safety of your home and business. Call now (402) 875 7271 and receive immediate pricing for removal.
Excellent Basketball Pole Removal Services and Cost in Lincoln NE
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving
Looking for basketball pole removal services near Lincoln NE and then available best option for solving your problem is hiring a professional company for such services. It is not easy to remove the rusted basketball pole as it may have hidden wasp nests which may be quite harmful when get disturbed. Removing this heavy structure is quite challenging as it is accompanied with concrete so detaching from the ground arise the need of professionals. Best basketball pole removal services of Lincoln! Free estimates. Call us now or book online quickly!
BASKETBALL POLE REMOVAL SERVICES
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving come with the right tools and experienced staffs to get the job of basketball pole removal services safely and efficiently. We have fully licensed and insured professionals for this service who have experienced of many years. Their award winning services will provide 100% customer satisfaction. In addition to high quality in basketball pole removal services, we offer flexible scheduling as per the need and convenience of our clients.
Such services are provided at the affordable rate. Our team will not only just dismantle the unwanted posts but will also remove the concrete permanently. The job will be done in a professional manner so that you don’t have to lift a finger and basketball pole will be removed.
An old, unused basketball hoop is not only unsightly; it can also cause accidents or unnecessary blockage in the driveway. Until the basketball hoop is removed, you can’t maximize your outdoor space fully. The good news is, it’s quite possible to remove a basketball hoop on your own. But it will take a lot of work and you’ll need the right tools for it.
Before moving forward with the guide, we recommend having someone to help you remove the basketball hoop to avoid any accident. A basketball pole is very heavy and the project will take longer than it should if you’re working on it alone. Having someone to assist will cut the job in half the time! Below is a step-by-step guide on how to remove a basketball pole from the ground:
In addition to our mailbox installation removal and service, we now enhance curb appeal with our backboard removal service and basketball pol removal.
Not only do homeowners receive the visual benefits of removing these old rusty poles, we’ve also discovered that many poles hold standing water which could provide a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
Furthermore, most backboards and poles have hidden wasp nests which could prove harmful if disturbed. We have also found that older fiberglass backboards have loose particles that easily detach and fall as they may.
Removing these heavy weight items can be a challenging task for any homeowner since most of the poles are filled with concrete nearly to the top and weigh in at 100+ pounds.
Price includes ground level cut-off of pole and disposal.
Price includes removal of backboard and mounting hardware from rooftop or side of building and disposal.
Price includes demolition of top 4-6″ of concrete foundation, pole & backboard removal, top soil, grass seed, and disposal of old components and concrete debris.
Price includes disposal of a portable basketball system.
- A set of wrenches
- A metal cutting power saw
- A shovel
- A ladder
- Leather gloves
- Protective gears for the eyes
Step 1: Disassembling the Pole
You and your helper will start by disassembling the basketball pole from the top. You can do the disassembling yourself while your helper spots you or vice versa. Get a ladder and climb to the top of the metal basketball pole. Remove the net then using the set of wrenches, start loosening the nuts and bolts that are holding the basketball hoop. After removing the net and hoop, move on to the basketball board. Remove all the pieces that hold up the upper pieces of the board. If a certain nut is stuck or a bolt can’t be turned, spray a little WD40 and then twist vigorously to loosen it.
Step 2: Sawing the Basketball Pole in Half
Once you’ve taken apart the upper fixtures of the basketball pole, it’s time to cut the pole in half. Switch on the metal cutting power saw and cut the pole in the middle. Make sure your helper is holding the upper portion of the pole so it does not fall down on you as you make the cut. Discard the piece of pole then make another cut. You want to keep cutting the pole until the pole is only about a few inches in height from its base. You can use a sledgehammer to knock the poll off and hit it until it breaks.
Step 3: Breaking the Base
Once the pole is cut and removed, you will move onto breaking the base of the pole. Using a sledgehammer, break up the concrete that surrounds the pole. Get a shovel and start removing the broken pieces of concrete. When all the concrete has been broken down and removed, you can fill the hole with soil. You can get soil from your local garden store and plant a tree on the pole site. You may also level the area by adding a layer of concrete.
After you are done with the project, we suggest sending the discarded poles to a recycling plant. Do not leave the broken up metal poles lying around in the yard especially if you have very small children. These broken up pieces are very sharp and may cause an injury.
LNK HAULING JUNK & MOVING OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BASKETBALL POLE REMOVAL SERVICES FOR OUR VALUED COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
- Demolition of concrete foundation
- Pole and backboard removal
- Disposal of concrete debris and old components
SOME OF THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTS WE SERVE
- Home and Residential
- Business and Office
- Property Clean outs
- Commercial and other
PAGE IS ABOUT
- Cost to remove basketball pole
- Who to hire remove basketball hoop
- Basketball post removal
- How to cut down a basketball pole
- How to take apart a basketball pole
CALL US FOR:
- Basketball Pole Removal Service
- Cost To Remove Basketball Pole
- Basketball Hoop Removal Cost
- How To Cut Down A Basketball Pole
- How To Take Apart A Basketball Pole
- Who To Hire To Remove Basketball Hoop
- How To Remove Basketball Backboard
- How To Dispose Of Portable Basketball Hoop
- Bennet NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Firth NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Hallam NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Hickman NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Lancaster County Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Lincoln NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Malcolm NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Milford NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Panama NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Seward County Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Seward NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Staplehurst NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Utica NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Walton NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Waverly NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Omaha NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Bellevue NE Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me