Lincoln Junk Removal Hauling Services preferred vendor for furniture and junk removal services in Nebraska. We service Omaha Lincoln Bellevue Hastings Grand Island Nebraska with our professional junk removal and hauling services.
We are insured, and bonded as well for our your protection. Our personnel are dedicated and careful regarding the safety of your home and business. Call now (402) 875 7271 and receive immediate pricing for removal.
Kitchen Demolition Services and Cost in
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving
Looking for kitchen demolition services in Lincoln NE? LNK Hauling Junk & Moving offers kitchen demolition, bathroom demolition, light demolition, shed demolition and debris removal services. Call us to schedule your kitchen demolition and debris removal! Cost of kitchen demolition services? Free estimates! Call today or book kitchen demolition services online fast!
KITCHEN DEMOLITION SERVICES
Lincoln Kitchen Demolition
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving Light Demolition – Kitchens & Bathrooms
Are you looking to remodel your kitchen? Do you want to change a few things and need items moved out? Well, you’re in luck because LNK Hauling Junk & Moving Junk Removal Crew can do just that! We can demolish anything in your kitchen, from the sink and counter tops, to the entire kitchen itself…whatever it is you need!
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving Junk Removal can demolish your entire kitchen and remove everything as well. We do things as small as removal of counter-tops, to ripping down cabinets, or even removing tile floor. Also, when you use LNK Hauling Junk & Moving Junk Removal for you kitchen demo needs, you can save a bundle on the junk removal of the items that are torn out. By hiring LNK Hauling Junk & Moving, you save a ton of money, compared to hiring one company to demo it, and another to remove the debris.
LNK Hauling Junk & Moving Junk Removal has trained professionals that can handle all of your kitchen demolition needs. We take pride in your home, and have the utmost respect for it, as well. When we are doing kitchen demo’s we make sure to tarp off and cover everything close to the kitchen that could get dirty or harmed from the dust that is naturally created when demolishing a kitchen.
Here are some other things we can Demo for you:
- Shed Demo and Removal
- Bathroom Demolition
- Light Demolition
- Debris Removal
- Cabinet Demo and Removal
- Carpet Demo and Removal
- Turn off the electricity in the kitchen at the breaker box. Put a piece of tape over the breakers so no one turns them on by mistake while you’re working. You don’t want to get electrocuted.
- Turn off the water. You can do this below the kitchen sink.
- Turn off the gas. If you have gas appliances, turn them off at the valve that’s usually behind the appliance. To get to the valve, pull the appliance out carefully so you won’t yank the hose out of the valve.
- Rent a dolly for moving the heaviest appliances. You can rent one at most home improvement center or equipment rental centers.
- Throw a drop cloth over the floor. This will prevent scratches and other damage. If you are ripping out the floor, too, don’t worry about it.
- Call LNK Hauling Junk & Moving for debris removal service.
Now you’re ready to begin removing the old kitchen, piece by piece.
Remove the Old Kitchen
- Garbage disposal: Use channel lock pliers to loosen the compression nut on the garbage disposal. Once you do this and remove the retaining ring, the disposal unit will fall off. Have someone there ready to catch it.
- Sink: Use a utility knife to cut the silicone bead on the edges of the sink holding it to the counter. Use a pry bar and a hammer to lift it out. Place pieces of 2 x 4 wood under the edges of the sink as you loosen it. Then lift it out.
- Cabinets: Empty everything out. Remove the doors and drawers. If you are going to reuse them in another part of the house or donate them to charity or thrift store, label each door and drawer so they can be reassembled. Tape the screws to the hinges. Use a pry bar to take the cabinets off the wall
- Countertops and backsplashes: Use a pry bar to remove the countertops and tiles from a backsplash. You can also use a saw to cut the countertop off in chunks.
- Dishwasher.Follow these steps:
- Remove the front cover from the bottom of the dishwasher to expose the wiring.
- Use a voltage meter to test the wires at the dishwasher to ensure the power is still off.
- Remove the electrical box from the unit. Unscrew the wire nuts and pull apart the wires. Start with the green wires, white and then black.
- Disconnect the drain line from the dishwasher and the water supply line from the dedicated dishwasher stop.
- Open the door to the dishwasher, then remove the screws secured to the underside of the countertop. Raise the legs using a wrench. Slowly pull out the dishwasher ensuring the wires are out of the way. Also, the drain line should come out with the dishwasher from under the sink.
- Bennet NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Firth NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Hallam NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Hickman NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Lancaster County Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Lincoln Nebraska Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Malcolm NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Milford NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Panama NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Seward County Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Seward NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Staplehurst NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Utica NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Walton NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Waverly NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Omaha NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Bellevue NE Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me
- Council Bluffs Ia Kitchen Demolition Service Near Me